A place to celebrate raising Angora rabbits and using their fiber, sewing, embroidery, crocheting, and whatever other glorious things come to mind.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Progress is Being Made!

Over this weekend, I have been working on stocking the shelves in my Etsy store and doing write-ups on product and on our way of doing things. With slow internet happening sometimes (I blame the frigid weather and snow on equipment and trees), some things are happening a little slower than I hoped.

But I do have some things in the not-yet-finished shop if you want to take a peek.



Soon I'll have some hats crocheted with handspun yarn as well as a variety of yarns.

I'm looking forward to meeting you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Monthly Goal Finished

It's been a long time in the works, but I finally finished this wallet. It was inspired by Dave Ramsey and our desire to get our financ...