A place to celebrate raising Angora rabbits and using their fiber, sewing, embroidery, crocheting, and whatever other glorious things come to mind.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

August Monthly Sewing Goal

I just discovered Elm Street Quilt's One Monthly Goal link-up, so I'm going to post a second time in one day! I need motivation to get some projects done, so this will help me along.

My goal for the month of August is this wallet:


I bought the pattern at The Colorful Chicken on Etsy just after we finished our review of Financial Peace University and got recommitted to living on a budget.

I plan to use these fabrics:


I love me a beautiful pen so this will be a pleasure to carry around. The pattern has pockets for various cards, too, so I'll have my rewards cards with me.

Happy sewing to you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are joining OMG - love the fabric for the wallet. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those wallets online.. love the fabrics you've chosen... are you on track to finish this month? xx

    ReplyDelete

One Monthly Goal Finished

It's been a long time in the works, but I finally finished this wallet. It was inspired by Dave Ramsey and our desire to get our financ...