A place to celebrate raising Angora rabbits and using their fiber, sewing, embroidery, crocheting, and whatever other glorious things come to mind.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Terrific Tip Tuesday - On Tracking Water Consumption

I often see the fancy bullet journal people blogging about tracking their water consumption and I wonder how they have the time to mess with that (and make such gorgeous bullet journal pages). Here's my simple way of tracking how much water I drink a day.

Caveat: I am a stay-at-home mom, so this might be more difficult for people who have to do their tracking while on the go or at a job.

My secret: Parmesan container lid, a straw (reusable), and a quart jar.

First fill of the day: the straw goes in the left-most hole.
Side-note: the jars in the background hold monarch chrysallises on their way to becoming butterflies.

Second fill: the straw is in the middle hole.


Third, and usually final, fill: the straw is in the right-most hole. I also drink water in a glass with meals and with my vitamins and supplements, so I actually get closer to a gallon of water a day.


Simple, and beautiful. If you like the blue lid vs. the green or black or red usually found in grocery stores, look for the Great Value brand at Walmart. And washable straws are everywhere, some include a skinny brush for scrubbing the inside, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Monthly Goal Finished

It's been a long time in the works, but I finally finished this wallet. It was inspired by Dave Ramsey and our desire to get our financ...